Monday, August 26, 2013

Ahead of the Game.

With all the events that trapped us in our home last week... Numb to even the daily duties... I'm feeling recharged ready to take on this week! 

Today was a very productive day...

Dog is groomed. 

Church was amazing (like usual). 

We watched the big girls (18u) Avalanche team try out in the heat of the day.  
Our big littles met up with a team mate and met some new girls today too. 

Groceries are all purchased. 

Weekly menu is planned. 

Laundry is all clean. (I just need to put it away tomorrow)

Dishes are done. 

The Sunday 7 is complete. 

School has been planned. 

Deliveries are ready to go out tomorrow. 

Family book reading has started again (one of our favorite things... I'll share more soon)

Don't get me wrong. I still have tons on my 'to do' list but I feel ahead of the game for this week. 
I haven't felt ahead in almost a year. 

It feels good. 

I'm super tired now. Ready for bed. So that's what I'll do  

Thanks for reading and sticking by my side even when I don't have much to say. 

Oh and FYI if you have tried commenting on this blog (comments are my favorite!) and wereunsuccessful, please try again. I think I changed some settings so hopefully that will work. 

I promise to have something good to say tomorrow. (I hope!)

XO
Jari  




2 comments:

  1. it's always good to hear shared thoughts of a friend :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why am I coming up as Bryan?? this is Kelly, obviously :)

      Delete