Monday, September 8, 2014

Bible Study {Sermon on the Mount}

With this beautiful artwork, you can't help but want to open up this workbook and soak in every word of Scripture. 

I was introduced to She Reads Truth by a friend earlier this summer. It's an online women's bible study group who just launched an app for all of their individual studies. 

I'll be honest here, the graphics are what pulled me it and had me purchasing them right away. But after finally openon my packages (only 2 months later) I have fallen in love with the way the study is laid out. 

The creators and designers of She Reads Truth even add little extras to you pack like memory verse cards. It's a goal of mine to star memorizing more scripture those are perfect... And adorable! 

I just started 'The Sermon on the Mount' study on Tuesday. It's a 20 day guide through Matthew 5. 

I have enjoyed it so much that when my big girls asked me today to unofficially start school, I knew this would be one of the first things they would study. 

I found the greatest worksheets for the girls to work through the Beatitudes. (I just read that beatitudes mean happiness &/or blessedness.) If you don't know what those are, check out Matthew 5 in the Bible. 

The best lesson I've learned so far this week through this study is this:

I'm looking forward to seeing our girls and myself work through this study. 

Are you currently working through a study? Are you doing it on your own or with a group? Have you ever worked through a bible study? I'd love to hear! 

No comments:

Post a Comment