Sunday, August 31, 2014

Almost TIME!

I'm just wrapping up our Spring and Summer selling season with Scentsy Fragrance & Velata. I had to snag some of my favorite scents before they went away.... and of course, I had to restock my chocolate stash at a 10% discount.

Now we wait until tomorrow.... TOMORROW our Fall & Winter goodies are available! Hooray!

Want to see why I'm so excited?!?


Our new charitable cause warmer: Ribbons of Hope. All proceeds go to the National Breast Cancer Foundation.

Chasing Fireflies is our new warmer of the month for September! I know this beauty is going to be well loved by everyone who has one on pre-order (thank you!) and anyone who decides to add it to their home decor. (I kind of want one for every room... but Joel thought that'd be a bit much!) But I do think this one is going out on our back deck... and maybe our fireplace.

Look at the spooky cute little things! So sweet.

These two little snuggle buddies are absolutely adorable. I can't wait to add them to our collection.

Stella the Unicorn & Scout the Dragon

There are so many more amazing new warmers and don't even get me started on the delicious scents available TOMORROW! Squeal!

Now Velata! Dill and Cajun Artisan Rubs.... YUM!

Meltables: confectioners wafers in Vanilla & Chocolate! I might have to try my hand at cake pops again!

The vegetable peeler and bread knife are soon to be a part of our kitchen wares. I can't wait!

I think I might go to bed now so I can hurry up and wake up tomorrow morning to place my order.

This is such an exciting time of year for us with Scentsy Family. Our team is growing and the momentum is rockin'! We are helping launch businesses & having parties constantly around here! I love it!

What's your favorite new product?

No comments:

Post a Comment