Friday, September 27, 2013

Bible Study Coming Soon!

I've had a few friends hinting that they would like to be in a Bible study this fall. Well, I've been actually getting quite a few nudges from The Lord telling me it was time to lead a Bible study - no matter how ill-equipped I feel. 

Now I love me a little Beth Moore! She is a great teacher and is sound in The Word. Seeing her live was a highlight last year... you could feel The Holy Spirit moving that day in Boise at her Living Proof Live Event. 

So beginning Friday, Oct 18th, I'll be hosting/leading a small 10-week study at my home. 


Based on Isaiah 43:10, Beth explores what it means not only 'to believe in God' but 'to believe Him.' The bride of Jesus Christ in our generation is nearly paralyzed by unbelief. God is calling His bride to a fresh and lavish anointing of faith. Through studying the lives of Abraham, Moses, and others as examples of persons who believed God, Beth encourages women to deepen their own trust in God and receive a fresh word from Him. 

A Note from Beth Moore: 'God confronted me with the truth that though I had believed in Him for many years, I had hardly begun to believe Him. He made something clear to me that He has sent me forth to say to you: God is so much more than we have yet acknowledged and experienced. He is capable of tremendously more than we have witnessed. I have become utterly convinced that we see so little primarily because we believe Him for so little. Here's the great news: God wants to change all that!

What better way than to spend your fall & winter than with a bit coffee/tea, a few friends, a little Miss Beth and whole lot of God?!?! I can't think of anything better either.

Comment with any questions or for details.

XO.
Jari

No comments:

Post a Comment