Sunday, September 22, 2013

Well Done Uncle Larry

Last night, our quiet, incredibly witty, and strong Uncle Larry went to be with The Lord. 

I'm proud to have known him. My Grandma Donna and her family has been so influential in my growing faith. Their love for one another and loyalty to loving and honoring Jesus over anything else has always been engrained on my heart. 

We know that Uncle Larry was a servant to Jesus. As I try to imagine the sound of The Lord's voice saying "Well done, good and faithful servant. You have been faithful over a little; I will set you over much. Enter into the joy of your master." (Matthew 25:21), it brings tears of joy and awe to my eyes. 
A legacy lives on through the generations. I am so grateful to be a part of this one. <3 - Cousin Brooke

Thankful for my family. 
Thankful for my Savior. 
Tonight and always. 

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment