Saturday, September 14, 2013

Quick catch up

It always feels so good to be home when you've been away....

Where we were, was the best place to be this week!

I spent the majority of the 7 hour road trip home thinking about what I'm going to do differently and more effectively in our business. 

I'm so excited to be a 'She Do' (more on that later) and am already using my time more intentionally. 

While Joel, Arly & Alyn were at softball practice this afternoon, I couldn't help but just play on the floor with Avin. It felt like the first time this week that I could really just play with her. We read books, snuggled and cruised all over the house :)
We snuggled until she fell asleep... Stretched out into her crib. (There is nothing like your own bed...amen?)

When I really felt like sitting on the couch just veggin' out this afternoon, I got up and started grading schoolwork!

I'm all caught up!

When Joel and the big girls got home we all unpacked our bags and picked up the living room and kitchen from the trip and garage sale last week - finally it's somewhat baby-proof again! Ha!

I even sat down and did some Scentsy work! I need to be prepared because tomorrow is an exciting day! I can't wait to show you what I'm talking about! Yummmmm!!!!

I'm going to bed again, with a thankful heart... Overflowing with love and friendship. 

Missing our friends already. 

XO
Jari


No comments:

Post a Comment