Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Rejuvenated by Friends!

Today is the first day since going on my big trip with a 7 month old by myself... airplanes, airports, shuttles. Hotels, skywalk (SO CONFUSING!) and stadium seating.... that I have felt like I am feeling like MYSELF again!
Obviously that was hard work on this mama!

I am SO EXCITED when I look at the notes from Scentsy Family Reunion! It's finally all starting to soak in... so many amazing opportunities in our new future and fabulous new products - and even more to come!

I can't wait to share more with you... I've been busy working today and I'm still on a roll :) I don't even want to sleep tonight - but I know that if I don't sleep, I'll be excited like a..... I don't even know how to explain it because I'm not a spring chicken anymore. Anyway.... here are a few photos to show you just a sliver of why I'm excited! MY FRIENDS!!!!


















These women are a few of my favorite people in the whole world! I only got to see a small fraction of the people I wanted to see in Indianapolis, and of those few - these are the only photos I have! I guess this is what happens when you have a baby connected to your boob the whole time! Ha! TMI? That's my life!
And this is why it has taken us so long to recover from our trip.....
 I love Scentsy because of the FAMILY I have gained! That's a whole new post for a new day.

Back to work!

XO.
Jari



No comments:

Post a Comment