Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Spooktacular Party Plans

Joel and I try to be intentional with giving our girls plenty of social encounters during the week. 

Because we homeschool and are with us most of the time, we know it is very important for all the girls to be actively engaged with people and activities out of the home. 

This is where the 'spooky' title comes in the picture. 

With Joel being the Head Coach of the girls' 10U Avalanche Fastpitch Softball team, he definitely has a heart to create a special community with the girls. He doesn't want them to not only be teammates, but he desires them to create lifelong friendships. 

Relationships like this are made not only on the field but also off. 

So, Joel had the idea of hosting a Pumpkin Caring Party at our house this Saturday morning for the team!

I couldn't be more excited!!! (And the girls are too!)I love throwing parties together... From the decorations to the food and even little prizes! 

These girls are so sweet and I'm looking forward to hearing the giggles and seeing their creativity carved onto their pumpkins!

This is the inspiration for my pumpkin this year:
(Click Pinterest photo to the right for credit... I can't link up from my phone) 

How do you carve yours? Traditional Jack O'Lantern face? Character? Spooky scene? Paint?

Follow my pins on the right for more inspiration and I'll share all my goodies with you on Saturday!

XO
Jari

No comments:

Post a Comment