Saturday, September 14, 2013

The Chat

Sharing your heart is not always easy... Unless you share it with someone who totally gets it. 

Tonight I had a talk with a sweet friend whom I've come to love like a sister. 

She keeps it real. Encourages me. Let's me cry. And lovingly doesn't sugar coat anything. For that I am thankful. 

Whether I'm feeling overwhelmed, insecure, unsure of what to do next I know I can count on her to listen and love me through times and pray with me. For that...thank you. 

I'm so thankful for the friendships that I have with so many of my Scentsy sisters. We all come from different stages and phases of life... But we all have a few things in common: to better our own lives and to help enrich others. 

Girls, you did that for me tonight. 
Thank you.

XO
Jari 

2 comments: