Saturday, September 21, 2013

Home Is Where the Heart Is.... and the Target goodies!

I have no shame in sharing my love for Target.

It's a place for the WHOLE family!

Well, my family. After a full day of Scentsy party, softball practice, tailgating and stadium clean up... we were rewarded with a PSL (pumpkin spice latte!) and a family shopping trip to Target.

Ok seriously, we hadn't planned on going shopping this evening after such a busy day, but I got a text reminder from the bullseye during clean up that reminded me that almost ALL of their furniture was on sale today!

Remember, I've been working hard on FINALLY decorating our home to resemble us.

Maybe not this crazy...

It was fun grabbing two carts and filling them up with items that have been on my wish list for a while now (no impulse purchases, nothing full price, and we worked hard for the extra spending money! <--- Dave Ramsey would be so proud!)

Then when I got home, I needed help from the late night Saturday facebookers to decide between grey or black. What would you have picked?

Well, I'm heading back to my Pinterest board to delete some pins and clean it up (don't worry; just my Home Sweet Home board) and keep searching for the perfect textiles for our Main Floor Makeover!

I can't wait to show you before and afters... piece by piece.

What have you decorated lately? Care to share? I'd love to see!

XO.
Jari

No comments:

Post a Comment