Monday, September 30, 2013

My Next Challenge

As you know, I've been writing every day for the past 77 days (wow, time is flying by!)
I have grown over this little process and I'm learning, slowly but surely, to be consistent.

You may have noticed that I have fallen short on a lot of my 'topics' the past couple of months. '30 days of loving my husband' - I do love him, just haven't shared with you how I show him. 'What's on my plate' - I did so good and still follow the 30 days to feeling fit eating plan and am even down 2 more pounds!

But now, I'm taking a new spin for the next 31 days.

I'm participating in The Nesters 31 Day writing challenge. I will be writing on ONE topic, EVERY DAY, for the WHOLE month of October.

I thought and prayed about what I should write about and many topics came up... marriage, motherhood, friendship, faith... and then it hit me! RELATIONSHIPS!

This 13 letter word has meant so much to me my whole life... but it has consumed me the past month or two.

So that's what I chose.


I'm not sure where this will lead daily- but I have a very good feeling that I will grow this month.

If you had to write about one topic for 31 days... what would you write about?

Happy October!

XO.
Jari

No comments:

Post a Comment