Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Roadtrippin' + friends

Over the river and through the woods, to Scentsy Summit we go! 

That was in my head for most of the day as we traveled through some of the most beautiful terrain on this earth (some of my favorite anyway.) 

Joel, Avin, Ariell & I took a 7 hour trip through the mountains so we could attend Scentsy Super Star Director Summit - focused training directed to Scentsy's top leaders. 

We stopped in the beautiful town of McCall Idaho for some Mexican lunch on the deck overlooking the Payette Lake. BEAUTIFUL!
  
As much as I love the training, maybe more, I LOVE seeing so many of our closest Scentsy Family. 

Tonight we got into town and immediately started hugging, laughing and catching up with friends. (Ok to be brutally honest here, I got dumped like a bad prom date as soon as everyone saw little Miss Avin! She's quick to steal the show... And I love it!)

(So many hugs and no photos to prove it. Ill be better tomorrow)

We had a Velata dessert bar... (Bacon drizzled with Caramel Milk Chocolate is a new favorite!) and even got goodies in our room. 
We may or may not have stopped for some more Mexican tonight with a little treat. 
Anyway, it's a jam packed week and I can't wait kick it off bright and early tomorrow morning. 

So.... Goodnight.
XO
Jari


No comments:

Post a Comment