Sunday, November 16, 2014

Sunday Selfies + Sunday 7


A couple little cuties hijacked my phone.... And took some precious photos. 

I just finished my Sunday 7. I need something to keep me on track. It seems that whenever someone asks me how I am, the first word that pops into my head is... BUSY. 
Every day has a to do list that is mega long. Most days I'm trying to play catch up from the days before... All the while the lists just keep growing.  
I'm sure we've all been there. Caught up in the every day chaos of the ordinary things that keep us busy. But there is something about this season that feels extraordinary. I don't know what it is... But I can feel it. I crave it. 

I've been luke warm in the ordinary for a long time. I feel a fire burning for the extraordinary. I feel the Holy Spirit working... So I will wait. And listen. And obey. 

And it's exciting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment