Thursday, January 2, 2014

Spin it like you mean it.

That's exactly what our little family did this evening... Spin. 

We were like the other I'm sure thousands of people who join a gym at the beginning of the new year. Well, actually not. I went to a family friendly gym (we even found a bible verse on the wall!) on Tuesday (12/31) and I signed our family up.... 45 minutes before they closed their doors for the holiday. So maybe... Just maybe... We were 45 minutes ahead of the game?! 

I've always been an 'I'll start on Monday' kind of girl. For over a decade, I've pushed everything back for a few more days. Always. 

Remember... Planning, prepping and never doing. 

Well... It's Thursday. And so... We spin. 

It's not going to be easy, but it'll be worth it. 

Like I said before, I've never been more excited and motivated for a new season... This one just happens to be a New Year too. And Ill be super sore tomorrow too. 

XO
Jari


No comments:

Post a Comment