Tuesday, September 23, 2014

A No Photo Glimpse into My Day

I cannot believe that I went the whole day without taking one photo. Not a single snapshot of our day. 

But here is a little glimpse at what it was like to be me today....

•Woke up on an air mattress at our church. Last night we were overnight hosts for FamilyPromise, an organization that helps homeless families get back on their feet. 

•quick drive home to finish laying out and prepping the girls' school work for the week. 

•a speedy drive back to town to make it back to the church to surround myself with many other women and talk about Jesus. 

•a hug with a friend... Letting go of control and finding peace through heartache 

•quick shopping trip to staples to get an engineer print and pencil sharpener 

•pit stop at the Dollar Tree to grab a few pieces of foam board for a DIY project (coming soon) 

•greenhouse stop for pumpkins, mums and gourds

•leftovers for lunch

•read 3 chapters of a book to the girls 

•two loads of laundry (someone left kleenexs in their pocket!)

•nap next to my middle little and a pile of clothes on my bed

•prep for Scentsy team meeting 

•another trip back to town to drop Arly off at volleyball camp

•downtown coffee house for my first pumpkin spice latte of the season and handwrote a few cards to some friends. 

•Scentsy meeting and lots of ideas shared and laughter 

•drove down a one way the wrong way 

•grabbed a table for dinner with my handsome husband for his birthday

•sent the wrong meal back to the kitchen

•cleaned up a beverage mess spilled all over from a little one 

•picked up Arly from babysitting job in town. 

•drove home. 

•put baby in tub

•put baby in shower

•cleaned poop out of tub

•two kiddo massages (apparently the oldest child is too old for lotion massages now :(

•quick snuggles then bed time

•chatted with three Scentsy customers and shared the business opportunity

•netflix with my birthday boy 

•in bed alone... While he sleeps on the couch. 

•going to read for a bit then close my eyes

•but first drag my hubby to bed. 

There you have it. A little bit of my life today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment