Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Super Star Director Summit + Carnival (Day 1)

As we lay in bed, watching Jimmy Fallon, trying to unwind and try to wrap up our day, my thoughts and heart are overflowing with gratitude & wonder.


We arrived this morning at Super Star Director Summit with the warmest, heartfelt welcome I have ever received. From one building to the next, Scentsy home office employees stood in a tunnel, cheering, clapping & smiling with the utmost respect for all of the top leaders. But honestly, I almost felt unworthy of their praise. I feel so blessed to be a part of a company where the corporate employees work so hard to support us every day. I think we all make a good team.

Even Stella & Scout, Bar Man + Bar Lady made an appearance!

Once settled into training, I was drooling over our first presentation. Trends and fashion are extremely fascinating & I'm excited to be a part of a company who is forward thinking, while keeping the 'childlike wonder' in all of us alive and real.

After a full day of training, we were treated to a 'Scentsy Carnival!' That's right friends, we played (competed!) on blow up slides, basketball hoops, Plinko, Wheel of Fortune, go-karts, bungee runs, mechanical bull and so much more!


I haven't laughed that hard in such a long time! My abs are still trying to recover! It was incredible!

Dinner was delicious! Nachos, burgers, super coleslaw & corn on the cob! MMMM!

I'm incredibly grateful for this experience. The training, events & relationships are all over the top.

And it was ONLY day ONE!

Tomorrow is a full day and I can't wait to wake up! (<--- I don't think I've ever said that!)

No comments:

Post a Comment