Saturday, February 1, 2014

Weekly Recap

I realize that it's been a week and that I am so inconsistent. It seems that whenever I desire and say I'll be consistently writing here; I end up with nothing to share. So I'm taking the pressure off and in return, hoping I'll be inspired to share daily. 

Tonight I'm sharing little snippets of our week. A week of sniffles, snuffles, hugs and snuggles. 
Saturday night was mostly snuggles. This little peanut wasn't feeling well. So her and I stayed home from church on Sunday praised and worshipped from home. 
This was our Monday & Tuesday & Wednesday & Thursday & today. 
On Tuesday I took all the girls into the doctor just to make sure it was something viral. I'm happy I did because little Avin had an ear infection. No wonder we couldn't get her to smile. 

The big girls just have a severe case of congestion, sore throat, itchy eyes, drippy noses and headaches. Sweet things. I played mega mom this whole week: scooping ice cream, homemade chicken noodle soup, Popsicle serving, back rubbing, book reading, Kleenex hunting, Scentsy wax changing, Vicks rubbing, and eye drop squeezing mom. 

I'm ready for this to leave our house. But I'm happy for the small break from our busy life. Time to slow down and just care for each other. 

But again, I should really shower sometime and leave this casa for an hour or two. It'd do this mama good :)

I should've just named this post The Nap Diaries! 

XO
Jari



No comments:

Post a Comment