Monday, November 25, 2013

Happy face!

This is my happy face! 

Today...


My sweet friend got engaged!

we purchased a vehicle!

I had coffee with one of my fave ladies and picked out photos finally for our gallery wall!

I made a homemade stew thanks to my sister. And I even made no bake cookies for dessert. 

We got our practice Christmas card in the mail. 

And we ONLY have ONE MORE DAY until we head on the road to see almost all of hour family!!!!!

If you didn't know, we live 730 miles from Joel's hometown and 810 miles from mine. Most of our family is still loving there and we don't get to see them nearly as often as we would like. We are so happy we made the decision to go 'home' over Thanksgiving because we can't even remember the last holiday we all spent together. 

We reserve Christmas to be spent at our home usually with just our little family. We like the slow pace and starting traditions with our girls. 

But I will say that I am so pumped to see everyone, hug their necks, kiss their cheeks, and laugh for the next 2 weeks!!! There will be a lot of running around but worth every moment. 

Hey SD family!!! We're coming!!!! Leave the light on for us!!!! 

XO
Jari

No comments:

Post a Comment