Wednesday, October 23, 2013

My Mama

She's going to kill me... But I couldn't help it. I have to show the world who I came from and who I love.

World... This is my mama. 
And I love that smile. 

I don't get to see if very often but when I do, it makes me so happy. We live far apart and our visits are always so short. But I cherish each minute we get together (even if I am throwing adult fits!)

My mama came out to visit us for a few days earlier this month. The girls always love visitors especially when it's a grandma variety. 

I'm so thankful we got the opportunity because I work for home and we school from home to spend every minute with her that she was here. 

We went shopping, to the market, out to a diner for lunch and a milkshake (see our appetizer... Umm dessert before the meal photo above!) Now that is a smile! Other than that we did a whole lot of lounging and she cuddled with the girls. 

When I see my mom it brings a comfort of home. It makes my heart happy. When she is happy, so am I. 

Love you mom!

XO
Jari



No comments:

Post a Comment