Thursday, August 8, 2013

Closet Organization / 1

If you have been following my Facebook feed, you'd have noticed how I've been spending my mid afternoons this week in between my shifts at the fair. 

If you haven't been watching my posts, here is what I'm talking about. 

The 'SURPRISE CLOSET CLEAN OUT!'
Arly's closet:


And Alyn's:

Do you remember me telling you that I was going to spend about a month purging half of everything we own?
Well that's exactly what I am doing. What better time to do the girls' closets while they are away at Bible Camp!?

I got rid of so much stuff - and I'm still scratching my head as to how they had accumulated so much and found all those places to stuff it all!

I know that when they get home, they are going to be so happy, relieved probably, to have the chaos gone. 

Notice this is part one. I'm excited to share part two when it all comes together. 

But now I need your pep. What closet storage/organization tips do you have that you want to share?

XO
Jari




No comments:

Post a Comment