Sunday, August 25, 2013

My Pinteresting Life

I live a fairly Pinteresting life. No seriously. I do. 

I have the best hair styles and the cutest shoes! Have you seen the way I make my own work out clothes? (Yes, the ones I never wear!)

I have about 97 work out routines and the best fitness quotes--- I'm sure to be well on my way to a 6 pack and rock body!

Did you see my girls' room makeovers? Talk about CUTE! Their closets (well ALL the closets in our home) are perfectly organized with the cutest baskets and the most adorable labels! 

Did you know that our home as 784 rooms?! We have each room styled in the most trendy, eclectic, beautiful way! 
I didn't want to toot my own horn, but most of the projects in our home we DIY'd!  (Ok... TOOT TOOT!!! I had to!)

We throw the best parties!!!! You should join us! I mean, I seriously sit down for days and work on the paper lanterns and the labels for all the drinks. 

We haven't eaten the same thing twice in the past year and we eat dessert at least twice a day. Who doesn't?

We have the most luscious garden you've ever seen. Our deck is to die for! I'm talking comfy furniture, built in kitchen and even a pergola that shades our in-ground hot tub!

I've become the best homeschool teacher at Spry Academy. No really... I am. We do a morning routine where give weather reports, raise money for the less fortunate and all of our books are color coordinated. 

We eat Velata at every meal! 

Did I show you how organized my office? Not one paperclip is out of place. 

I have chalkboards galore! Weekly menus put in just the right place. And we even have an extension cord that tucks in neatly right into our wall! 

Every holiday we go way over board with the decorations and I wouldn't have it any other way. My goodness! Autumn is almost here and 'Fall is my Favorite!'

If you haven't already guessed, I'm totally living in my Pinterest world. 

I've been pinning for probably almost 3 years. I didn't really 'get it' for the first year. Then I spent about a year suffering from Pinsomnia. Now it's like my go to bed time story. 

But when is enough... Well... Enough?

When is it a good time to stop pinning and start planning? Maybe not planning. But doing. 

It's time for me to decide if its time for me to let go of this fantasy world OR start making it a reality. (Well some of it... I don't think I have a green thumb. Just ask my flowers sitting at my entrance.)

I can't give it up.

I MUST start executing some of the ideas and start turning our house into a home. 

I will organize my boards so I can easily choose at least ONE project each week and git 'er done! (I never thought I would say 'git 'er done' on my blog. Ever.)

I will be sharing with you the projects as I complete them. 

Want to follow me on Pinterest? Search for JariSpry and you'll find me!

XO
Jari



No comments:

Post a Comment