Sunday, January 12, 2014

Hello there.

It's been a while eh?

It's been 10 days since I've written here. I reall don't have any excuses other than being in Mexico with spotty wi-fi for 6 days, leaving out daughters (baby for the first time) while we went away, spending countless hours planning our year (you know, as best I can), seeing some of my favorite people and meeting new friends, learning to lead well, reading (finishing book #3 in the last 2 weeks!), intentionally being away from the computer and phone, spending quiet time with my husband dreaming of our future, and scribbling down what I want to write about here. 

Those are a few reasons why I haven't been here. And I'm 100% ok with that. But I'm back... And I'll be writing daily again. I need it. I want to be able to look back and live through these thoughts and journeys again... As crazy as they may be. No more excuses. 

Just wanted you to know. Now I'm off to dream of palm trees... But not before I finish this book
XO
Jari

No comments:

Post a Comment