Sunday, November 30, 2014

Celebrate the End of the Month

My big girls are lying in bed next to me reading our favorite blogs when Alyn pipes up 'Mom, you haven't written in a while.' 

'I haven't? Like how long?'

Arly chimed in 'Like 10 days!'

I guess it's just one of those things. Every day is a blur. Every day is busy. And boring. At the same time. 

But I do recognize that this space isn't just for me and my thoughts and feelings. It's a space for my family to keep an open journal. A place where we can record memories and adventures and go back and see what our big events and every day life was all about. 

Which brings me to today. 

What an amazing day! For the past 6 1/2 years, I have fallen in love with the last day of each and every month. There are always new consultants joining our Scentsy team who are just finishing their first month of sales to get their first paychecks... Consultants who are celebrating their highest volume ever... Leaders who are reaching the next title in their business... And even reaching the highest title in all of Scentsy! 

That is the business side.

But what I love most, is women (and men) realizing they are capable of bigger things then they ever imagined. When they choose to be brave and embrace being uncomfortable, they can accomplish anything they make their mind up to reach. 

I've seen women go from giving excuses they didn't have time to do this wax thing, too busy.... To climbing the leadership titles all the way to the top! 

I've seen women gain a sense of individuality for themselves. They got to be them and not just be labeled by all the hats they wore for each role they play in the every day life. 

I've seen women take their skeptical husbands on free tropical vacations and share with their spouse exactly why Scentsy is amazing. The husbands are quick to jump on board and have a supportive role in the business. 

I've seen people get out of credit card debt. Take their families on vacation. Buy Christmas gifts without going into debt. 

I've seen people give. Give their time, efforts, resources and energy to organizations and individuals who need a servants heart to care for them. 

I've seen (and experienced) the best friendships come from being a part of the Scentsy Family. Working together to help build each other up and help one another become successful. I've seen women cheer and encourage each other to go an little further. We are a family that can celebrate success and praises and also pray and love through anything that comes our way. 

I'm so proud to say I'm a Scentsy girl.  I'm so blessed to celebrate end of month with my friends. And I'm so humbled to live life with some of my favorite people on this planet. 

Thanks to the $99 starter kit and a will to never give up. The Lord knew what our little family needed 6 1/2 years ago. I couldn't imagine my life without all the lessons I've learned and people I've met since joining. 

Every month, on the last day, I get to remember this... And celebrate this... And love this. 

Each and every step of this journey is amazing. 

(Inspired by Allison Dalke)

No comments:

Post a Comment